Search This Blog

Monday, February 5, 2007

Tis a Might Bit Chilly

Gail did this over on her blog yesterday and I thought it was a really cool idea - take a picture of the temperature! When it's this cold, why not? So here is Monday morning's temperature:




Yes, that is a minus sign in front of the 23. -23 degrees at 7:15a. The bottom temp is the inside of my house. When this was taken the wind chills hadn't started yet, but they are predicting -40 degree windchills today with a high of -7. Schools are cancelled all over the region. My poor Ben dog wants so badly to be outside, so out he goes, and after 5 minutes he's right back in. We repeat this several times a day when I'm at home till I tell him to go lay down.


Soon, Ben, soon, the door will open into summer!

2 comments:

Gail O'Connor said...

Well, you've got me beat today--it was only -20 degrees where I live this morning. However, I arrived at work to find that the heat is out and it's 56 degrees in my office right now. I am not a happy lady.

Kristin said...

Well, at least the heat is out at the office, where it is their problem, and not at your house...like mine was...where it becomes your problem.

Any spare space heaters floating around?

Popular Posts