Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2007

Knitting Project #5 - The London Beanie

I’m bouncing a bit between my topics recently, trying to balance the fun little knitting projects with the recipe reviews and the books that I’ve been reading. This week is another knitting project that I actually finished about two months ago, took the picture, then completely forgot to post about it!

This is the Regia London Beanie, as modeled by the Hubby and gifted to the Dad. Regia is a self striping yarn, and this hat was super simple and fun to do. I have promised the Mother and the Hubby their own hats, so now I must go back and purchase more yarn. Oh darn!



Yarn: Regia, self striping, 50 gr
Store: Playing with Yarn, Knife River, MN
Size: #6 circular

1 comment:

Gail O'Connor said...

You know, I can imagine your mom wearing a hat like that. I can imagine your husband wearing a hat like that. I'm having trouble picturing your dad wearing a hat like that. It's cute, though. Happy knitting!

Popular Posts