Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Knitting Project #11 - The Husbands Beanie Hat

The Husband's first hat ended up with the Dad. I was under the impression the Husband wasn't wild about the hat (he wrinkled his nose when he tried it on) so I passed it along to the Dad, who was very enthusiastic about said hat. It was sometime later while I was working on either dishcloths or the Sister's scarf when he asked when he was going to get his. I guess he liked it after all!

I love the Regia London Beanie pattern - so super easy to make. If can easily make one in about two -three days in the evening while watching M*A*S*H re-runs.
So he got his beanie hat just after our incredibly frigid cold snap back in January.




Pattern: Regia London Beanie

Yarn: Regia 6ply self striping
Needles: #6 circular and dps

Currently on the needles: One dishcloth (#2 out of 6 for Sister1, by request) and one mitten -part of a scarf, hat and mitten combo for Sister2, also by request. I have the hat, scarf and one mitten nearly finished, and I have the cuff of the second mitten cast on. It is my goal to have all of these done by Easter so I may distribute them to their recipents and start learning how to make socks!

1 comment:

Gail O'Connor said...

You get lots of stuff done, don't you? I am still in the midst of the kumihimo project. I finished the Liquigas one two days ago (thank goodness!) and started on the Gerolsteiner braid, which is turning out really cool, but is going to be very time consuming. Four down, sixteen to go.

I've been doing it while watching The Muppet Show, season 1.

Popular Posts