Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Interlude



I have hit a bit of an interlude - I'm kinda between books right now. I am reading Omnivore's Delemma by Michael Pollen and the Bhagavad Gita by Eknath Eswaran, but I haven't settled on what sf&f book I want to read next. And I'm not in the mood for a mystery.

I've been plugging away at a couple of knitting projects. I'm working on a pair socks for Socktoberfest over on Ravelry. I'm doing a baby rib pattern from Sensational Knitted Socks and it is coming along very nicely. I am about to start the heel flap - I just need a moment to sit down and start.

And last night I finished another "scrappy" dishcloth then attempted to cast on a hat for the Husband. After two attempts with the yarn coming up short on a count of 120 sts, I called it quits for the night.



Garden still needs to be torn down and bedded for the winter. Hoping to do that Saturday if it doesn't rain. Yard needs one more mowing and porch trim under the eaves could use that final sand and paint. Need warm weather for that though.

I thought I was done with canning after last weekends adventures, but the applesauce turned out so good I want to make some more.

And I'm taking Friday off to take the hounds into the vet for fall shots and check-ups.

Even Ben has found himself in a bit of a interlude.

1 comment:

sfauthor said...

Yoga and SF? Cool. Do you know about our edition?

http://www.YogaVidya.com/gita.html

Popular Posts