Search This Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's a might bit chilly today...

The weather this morning at my house; this is what we call "very brisk" or for some people "darn cold".

Observed at Duluth, Duluth International Airport, MN
Updated 6:55 AM CST THU JAN 15 2009

Partly Cloudy
-24°F
-31°C

Humidity: 82%
Wind: NW at 15 MPH
Barometer: 30.42 in.
Dewpoint: -27°F
Wind Chill: -48°F
Visibility: 10SM

Today
Mostly Sunny
Hi: -6°
Mostly sunny. Highs 3 below to 8 below zero. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Wind chill readings 40 below to 50 below zero in the morning.



So what's it like in your corner of the world today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From your perspective, my weather would probably be considered balmy. It's in the low 60s, cloudy with a light breeze.

To me ... it feels frigid.

Right now it is 62 degrees in the house and I just heard the heat pop on.

Anonymous said...

Well, we are going down to freezing by tomorrow morning.

I know that doesn't sound bad to you, but......................

I'll be very glad to stay inside and knit while the boys go car shopping.
I'll just stay comfy inside with a cup of tea.

Stay safe in these cold temps. That's dangerously cold where you are.

Popular Posts