Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2009

More Bling!

I had so much fun making the stitch markers over the last week I decided to make a few more, PLUS! I made some earrings. They weren't that hard, in fact, it was almost easier to make the earrings because I didn't have to deal with split rings.

I did change one thing from my first set of stitch markers - I used a stronger T-pin for the silver markers. The first ones I used were not as strong as I had thought and the wire bent too easily if tugged on. Not good. So I will be going back and swapping those out.

I experimented with making a collage - it looks like the stitch markers are attached to the earrings, but they're not. I think if you clickity-clickity you can make it bigger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The stones you used are beautiful!!

Good job.

Popular Posts