Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday Sis!



And Lo! my little Sis turned 30! I will pass on telling blog-world how old that makes me. ;)



We actually celebrated a week early as that was when the majority of the family could get together. The SIL brought the Nieces, but the Bro had to be away on business. Poo. The other Sis and BIL had a fundraising event that day which also kept them and the Nephew away. Double Poo.



But the REST of us had a splendid time (Miss A above certainly thought it was fun). We grilled steak and shrimp, and had a wild rice and quinoa dish, asparagus, and eggplant stacks with roasted red pepper and goat cheese. Dessert was chocolate cake with sorbet. I did the meal which had to be gluten and dairy free for the Sis. Everything turned out lovely, except the asparagus which I managed to overcook. But Miss A and Miss L got into the spirit of things by helping Sis blow out her candles.



Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Popular Posts