Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Knitting Update!

My needles have been flying, the camera, not so much. I'm quite behind on posting my completed projects. Without further ado, the line-up:

Finished:
Three pairs of Bella Mittens
Pattern by Subliminal Rabbit
#8 circulars
Knitpicks Swish Bulky in Clematis Heather, Verdant Heather and Blackberry. I have 2 skeins of Onyx Heather in the stash waiting for pair number four.





Finished:
Basic Sock
Pattern: stockinette stitch
#1 circulars; co 64 sts.
Knitpicks Stroll Handpainted (no picture yet as it's on my Dad's camera and he keeps forgetting to send it! Socks went to Sis #2 for her birthday.)

Started:
Nordic Mittens
Pattern: Nordic Mittens by Paton Yarns
#6 circulars
Paton yarn Decor in pink and soot.

I've done this pattern once already on #4 circulars and they came out very small - large enough for a tween or petite adult. This set I'm doing according to the pattern and they are still small. I'm beginning to suspect the yarn. My fellow Chicks with Sticks made these as well and had no problems on either the #4's or the #6's - but they had different yarn.



Started:
Cabled Socks
Pattern: Sensational Knitted Socks, 3x3 cable with Moss stitch
#1 circulars
Knitpicks Stroll in Masala

Fun fun fun pattern. Knits up very quickly.

No comments:

Popular Posts