Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Patrick Rothfus: Author Reading and Signing in Duluth

First, I will say straight up that I have not yet read Mr. Rothfuss's book: In the Name of the Wind.  However!  I want to support any scifi-fantasy author that manages to make it to Duluth.  We are really off the beaten path up here and don't get very many (ie: none) scifi/fantasy authors.

Reading/Booksigning

Tuesday, October 12th
7:00pm – 10:00pm
Barnes and Noble
Duluth, MN 55811
218-786-0710

His website:  Patrick Rothfuss

3 comments:

JW said...

I won't be able to make the book signing, but I did want to mention that I've been to Duluth a dozen times, and I think the city (along with Superior) is gorgeous!

elizabeth said...

omg you must read that book! i am dying here!!! would love to meet him! off to check if he's getting anywhere near Stillwater MN...

Kristin said...

Elizabeth - the book has come to the book group table many times now, but never seems to make it through the voting process. Hopefully after this it will!

Popular Posts