Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2012

Cold Cash War by Robert Asprin

Cold Cash WarCold Cash War by Robert Lynn Asprin


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


From Goodreads.com: International conglomerates plot a complete domination of the free world, facing off against world governments, who want only freedom, in a calculated and vicious battle of wits and blood.

My notes said I read this about 2008, but had no recollection of doing so, so I read it again. It's an interesting take on war between corporations and governments with the use of mercenary fighters and the covert buying and selling of information and technology on a global level. Toss in a little 1980's communism and it's an interesting enough read for a lazy afternoon, hanging out in an airport or for a beach read.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Popular Posts