Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2009

Knitting Update! Classy Slip-up Socks


I actually finished these socks about three weeks ago, the day before I headed out for Montreal, and I didn’t have a chance to snap a picture before I left.

I LOVED this pattern! It is Classy Slip-up Socks from Knit Socks!. A basic pattern of 4 repeating rounds that was easy enough to memorize. My co-worker, from whom I received the pattern (it was part of a bimonthly sock session), knocked out three pairs in the time it took me to work my way through one. We both did socks with pretty pattern yarn, but this pattern would be great in a solid as well.

With this pair, I also taught myself how to do the magic loop! I quite like the technique, but I haven’t completely moved away from dps yet. Jury’s still out, so to speak.

Yarn: Cascade Yarn Heritage Paints (1 skein)
Needles: #2 dps
Cast on 64 sts for a size 7-8 1/2 maybe 9.



More pictures posted on my Ravelry page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the finish ... and just in time for cool weather to be starting up!

Popular Posts