Search This Blog

Saturday, February 22, 2014

We had a little snowstorm...

...this past week.  It was 9" of snow, which isn't much in the greater scheme of things, but the 40mph winds made it problematic.  When I went out to assess if the Husband and I were going to be able to get out of the driveway, I was confronted with this:

A 4' high snow drift.  Andy's glad he's not the one who has to shovel.
Ben from the other side wondering why I'm not done yet.
The Canyon.  The snowbank at the very end is about 6' tall. 
We were snowed in yesterday, no doubt about it.  Plow guy finally came about 9pm with a bobcat and pushed our driveway open.  Those snowberms are now about 12' tall and I can't even guess as to how wide - that's gonna be a lot of water come this spring! 

No comments:

Popular Posts