|Corner where stove and cabinets will go.|
|Wall with sink and fridge|
|Kitchen table will eventually go here with a small cabinet on the right side facing hallway|
|Looking at sink/fridge wall from "hallway"|
So what I need to do next is:
- pick out paint. I'm thinking Southwest colors because I love the terra cottas, sage greens and mustard yellows from the desert southwest.
- pick out knobs and handles for the cabinets.
- pick out a new faucet. I thinking something in a black - Brother's house had this really nice burnished black faucet that looked fantastic.
- pick out some kind of light fixture for where the table will reside.
- and pick out a light for over the kitchen sink