Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Kia-dog!

My Kia-pup turns 11 today. I don't have any digital pictures of her as a puppy because 11 years ago I didn't even own a digital camera!  She was from an "accidental" litter of 13 pups and came home with us after we came back from our honeymoon up the North Shore.  She's still spunky and fun, though I think her hearing is going...hard to tell with a lab...she might just be ignoring me. 


2004

2006

Buddies for the moment


Summer 2010

2 comments:

Karl A. said...

I can't believe she's 11 already! The memories of throwing kongs till my I thought my arm was going to fall off when she was little...

Kristin said...

Yup. Kia-puppy is 11 which makes Ben 7 (...or is he 8 now? Oh dear, I'm getting old and can't remember!)

Anyhoo, she could still wear your arm out I bet! :)

Popular Posts