Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Crafts 2020 - knitting

Last week I did a post on sewing, so this week I thought I'd do a post on a few of the knitting projects I've finished to date. It's been a good year for knitting with fun patterns and reducing the stash at the same time. Not that my stash is all that robust, but I like to keep the skeins on hand manageable. So far I've only purchased one skein this year, and that's already been turned into a scarf (Easy Goes It with Three Irish Girls yarn).   All patterns can be found on Ravelry.com.

In no particular order:

Pattern: Easy Goes It
Yarn: Knitty Gritty yarn (from Oregon), one skein




Pattern: Easy Goes It
Yarn: Three Irish Girls (from Duluth), Park Point Lilacs (one skein)




Pattern: Out Cattin' Around
Yarn: Malabrigo Mechita (one skein)



Pattern: Therapy
Yarn: Schaeffer Yarn Company, Diane (3 skeins)





Pattern: Beachcomber
Yarn: Knit Picks Cotlin (4-5 skeins)




No comments:

Popular Posts